Saturday 17 November 2007

MMTG Throwsfest

Competed at stoke today at the MMTG throwsfest. One of my fellow competees called Baz introduced me to this group. At the moment I am shattered. lol, I had to throw the 3kg 4kg 5kg 7kg and 9kg all at three rounds each, what was surprising was that there were 70 year old's there that put me to shame.

The event lasted all day and had to face the big 9kg at the end. This was a mission in the least. What I really liked about the event was that it dragged on and I felt as if I had to concentrate more on my technique. Cleansing by fire is the phrase.

To try and progress my technique Im going straight down the track when I get up tomorrow to continue................

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I threw hammer a few times and it is definitely a time consuming activity. I have throw all of the implements, but I'm happy you bring up hammer because that is not what I have brought up in my blog yet, but I would like to see you comment on my blog and give me some advice if I am missing anything

Unknown said...


https://throwandlift.blogspot.com/